In the Backup app, you can get to the User Summary report via Backup> Reports> User Summary Report page. The User Summary report provides an user-wise stats of your archive. It lists all the archived users of the domain.
For the each domain:
1. All the users archived in the domain are listed alphabetically. For the archived users, the following stats are displayed(refer snap1).
- S.No - Serial No. of the user.
- User Name - the username part of the email address is displayed for the user who is archived.
- Account - the status of the user account in the cloud account. It will show whether the user is Active, Suspended, Deleted or added as an Alias.
- Services - the services which have been backed up for the user. The services are shown as logos.
- Storage Used - the total storage of the user's archive.
- Last Backup - the latest date time of the last backup run for the user.
- Progress % - the percentage of data backed up of the user's account.
- Scheduled - the backup schedule status of the user's account. If is is Active, the backup schedule is running actively. If it is Stop, the backup schedule has stopped and will not run further for this user.
2. If you click on the Progress option of a archived user, a pop-up window will be displayed showing the service-wise backup info for the user. For the archived user, the following stats are displayed(refer snap2).
- Service - the specific service backed up for the user
- Total Count - the count of data(mails, or drive files, or calendar events, or sites, or contacts) for a specific service present in the user's cloud account.
- Archived Count - the count of data(mails, or drive files, or calendar events, or sites, or contacts) for a specific service archived in the backup for the user.
- Progress % - the percentage of the data backed up for a specific service for the user.
- Last Backup - the latest date time of the last backup run for the specific service for the user.
There are filtering options in the User Summary Report page for you to filter for the archived user. The following filter fields are available.
- Account Status - You can use this to filter by account status values All, Active, Deleted, Suspended, Alias.
- Backup Status - You can use this to filter by the backup status of the user account, options are Completed, In-Progress, Requested(freshly backup requested user for whom the backup has not yet started progressing)
- Scheduled Status - You can use this to filter by the status of the scheduled backup for the user, options are Active & Stop
- Username/Email search - you can use this text box filter to search for the user by his username or his full email address.
- Domain selector dropdown - if you have multiple domain users backed up in your account, then you can use this filter to select the appropriate domain to view the archived users.
You can also download the displayed/filtered report in CSV format. You can use the 'Download CSV' button for this.