In the Backup app, you can get to the Domain Summary report via Backup> Reports> Domain Summary Report page. The Domain Summary report provides an domain-wide stats of your archive.
For the each domain:
1. In the first part, the service-wise total storage used by the all the users archived in the domain is shown. The Mail, Drive, Contacts, Calendar and Sites storage count is mentioned. For the Groups, the total no. of groups backed up for the domain is mentioned.
2. In the second part, the following stats for each domain is displayed for each of the domain present in Syscloud backup account,
- Storage Used - the total storage used up by the users in the domain.
- Backup Status - the average of the overall backup percentage of the archived users in the domain.
- Protected Users% - the percentage of users archived in the domain to the no. of users still unprotected in the domain. You can check this in Backup> Settings> Manage Users page.
- Users Protected - the no. of users archived in the domain.
- Days Protected - the no. of days since the domain was added and users being archived.
- Admin Users - the total no. of Super Admins, Admins and the Backup Admins present in your Syscloud account. You can check this in Setup> Manage Admin Roles page.
- Items Protected Today - the total no. of data items backed up in the last backup schedule run for the archived users in the domain.
- Items Restored - the total no. of data items restored from the users archive of this domain.
- Items Exported - the total no. of data items exported from the users archive of this domain.
You can also download the data in the CSV format by clicking on the 'Download CSV' button present at at the top-right corner of the page.
To refresh this report and fetch the latest data stats from the database, you must click on 'Get Latest Summary Report' button present at the top-right corner of the page.