A cookie is a file created by a web browser, at the request of a website, that is stored on a computer. These files typically store user-specific information such as selections in a form, page contents, or authentication data. Browsers will normally clear cookies that reach a certain age, but clearing them manually may solve problems with web sites or your browser.
For Chrome browser:
1. Open Chrome
2. In the top right corner of the browser, you will see three dots , which indicates a settings menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced”
3. Under Privacy and security. Click content settings.
4. Click Cookies and Select “See all cookies and site data”.
5. At the top right, search for “Syscloud” and press Remove all shown button
For Firefox browser: